Human Resources Manager
Location: Provo, Utah
Description: MultiLing Corporation is looking of Human Resources Manager right now, this vacancy will be depute in Utah. For complete informations about this vacancy opportunity kindly see the descriptions. MultiLing, apremier employer located in Utah County, is looking for a HR Manager to join its dynamic management team in downtown Provo. Responsibilities will include being a strategic partner with executive ma! nagement and front-line supervisors while maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources.
- Manages immigration processes to include advising hiring departments and international students, scholars and other employees regarding immigration policy, procedures, and regulations concerning U.S. nonimmigrant visa and permanent residence sponsorship. Communicates with relevant government agencies and immigration attorneys on immigration matters. Assists with the preparation of H-1B visa petitions, including compiling and filing Labor Condition Applications (LCA) and H-1B petition forms, as well as creating requisite Public Access Files pertaining to H-1B visa regulations.
- Maintains employee benefits programs, coordinates broker relationships, participates in the design of medical benefits and coordinates benefit training for employees
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human res! ource federal and state requirements; conducts investigations,! as needed
- Establishes and conducts orientation and training programs for new and existing employees.
- Completes I-9 employment verification and U.S. taxation documentation for foreign employees.
- Prepares, updates, and recommends human resource policies and procedures.
- Listens to and resolves employee grievances.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system.
- Maintains organizational charts, job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Trains managers to coach and discipline employees.
- Coordinates employee events and schedules management conferences.
- Oversees recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; conducts exit interviews
- Conducts periodic pay surveys and job evaluations; prepares pay budgets; monitors pay actions; recommends and implements pay structure revisions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by att! ending educational workshops.
- Manages HR staff and office administration staff.
- Five (5) years experience in a professional human resources position with broad exposure to all elements of HR to include employee relations, benefits, performance management, compensation, policies and procedures, employment law, event coordination, office management, and immigration administration
- Exceptional communication skills required to include diplomacy, tact and confidentiality
- Ability to work well with members of management, board of directors, accounting departments and legal departments, both in the U.S. and abroad
- Four-year degree required and PHR certification highly preferred
Founded in 1988, MultiLing specializes in translating for the patent, IT, chemical, medical technology, biotechnology and automotive industries. Curre! nt clients include many Fortune 500 companies such as Dell, Procter & G! amble, Siemens, TYCO, MÃ¼nchener RÃ¼ck, LSI Corporation, and Promise Technology. Currently, the company maintains offices in Provo, Utah, as well as China, Germany, Japan, and Peru. Known for its stable performance, supportive management practices, appreciation of diverse global cultures, and contemporary work environment, MultiLingoffers the opportunity to be part of a growing organization that is mindful of its influence in the industry and is focused on excellence and collaboration. Pay for this position will be commensurate with experience.
If you were eligible to this vacancy, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to MultiLing Corporation.
Interested on this vacancy, just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website
This vacancy will be started on: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:54:32 GMT